Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
raj2010 said:
Tried the 1st solution, but it did not work. Then I did master reset. But now when I selected horizontal, I do not see the 'next' button on the signal strength page to proceed further. That button comes when I select vertical. Is there a problem with my set top box?

But when you set it to H and select next, do you get the signal levels OK and Tata Sky with the lock symbol?

jdrocks said:
But when you set it to H and select next, do you get the signal levels OK and Tata Sky with the lock symbol?

Yes. In fact, signal levels are better than those in vertical and there are those 2 lock symbols.

raj2010 said:
Yes. In fact, signal levels are better than those in vertical and there are those 2 lock symbols.

Then you should be able to press Select and move forward!

jdrocks said:
Then you should be able to press Select and move forward!

Tried master reset again and still cant see that 'next screen' option. I guess I'll have to call a Tata sky technician. Anyways thanks a lot for your help :)

raj2010 said:
Tried master reset again and still cant see that 'next screen' option. I guess I'll have to call a Tata sky technician. Anyways thanks a lot for your help :)

Yep. Good luck....

Currently V tps don't have any channels. So better to stay with H only.

RE: Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

Oh no again i m facing singal problem suddly i changed the lnb position but no progress

Bapun Raz said:
Currently V tps don't have any channels. So better to stay with H only.

When I select H, on the signal strength page, I see the 2 locks, but Tata Sky is not written below the locks. And all the channels numbers are gone.

Back
Top Bottom