Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,252
May be you are watching FTA channels..not pay channels..can you list all the Tamil channels available in your account and what is the total price your paying?

May be you are watching FTA channels..not pay channels..can you list all the Tamil channels available in your account and what is the total price your paying?
All Tamil Channels, All Sun Sun network channels, all star channels, Zee Tamil, Jaya TV network channels and mega channels

Boss , did you get mail from trai for your ldp solution.

No bro.

Now I switched to new pack.

Currently I am following up with Tatasky and TRAI for another complaint regarding missing broadcaster pack (Turner Family HD). Following up for the past 14 days with no response from them. I am in a mission of creating Guinness record of following up a service provider for the maximum number of times regarding one particular complaint. Targeting 100 days...

@M.J.Sadiq
No bro.

Currently I am following up with Tatasky and TRAI for another complaint regarding missing broadcaster pack (Turner Family HD). Following up for the past 14 days with no response from them. I am in a mission of creating Guinness record of following up a service provider for the maximum number of times regarding one particular complaint. Targeting 100 days...
trai dummy piece. Nothing did against ts. Like as RBI Vs SBI. Yesterday also another press release 10

Last edited:
No bro.

I am also waiting for that pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock