Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,243
Finally, TS also came under hammer of TRAI & Supreme Court. Few points i would like to mention here:

1. It was pretty much obvious that package rates will get higher and TS is not to be blamed for this. Only TRAI is responsible for this.
  2. All the people who had just subscribed to Long duration packs to avoid Trai hammer are going to suffer. It was clear that on 31st Jan, all the current plans will cease and they will be migrated to new plans with remaining balance to be refunded.
  3. Overall, the subscribers who were on high packs with all channels are affected the most.

I myself will go for limited number of channels. This way, let them all (Channel owners/DTH/All who are concerned) suffer. Boycott is the key here. They will have to reduce the channel prices when the volume of subscribers go down.

Last edited:
1st pic prices are to buy STB for ourselves 2nd pic is for rental scheme.
But bro hasn't TS dug its own grave? None of these schemes are attractive. All are super expensive!! Many here predicted ppl to switch to DTH. These prices are just absurd 😂 and definitely TS will not be considered by most after this.

Last edited:
But bro hasn't TS dug its own grave? None of these schemes are attractive. All are super expensive!! Many here predicted ppl to switch to DTH. These prices are just absurd 😂 and definitely TS will not be considered by most after this.
Yes, these prices are astronomical hope Tatasky will introductory offers.

I don't know on what basis you say this. Go check the reality first before saying anything like this. I used to pay ~740/month (8900 per year). Now if I want same number of channels, I should be paying around 3k-4k per month. It is not benefiting any higher paying customers also.
Don't see number of channels.since you are paying 740 I guess it includes all channels.If you are from north India you don't need all regional channels...so even if you select all HD channels bouquet(not highest mrp one but the one which includes channels which you actually watch) price should not be much bro.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock