Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 172,315
Is not Trai rule based all backs are channels cost +Extra cost for Tatasky ,,,,its very worst move Tatasky,,,i hate them
All operators now charging same bro .. why hate Ts ? you should hate Trai for all this .

TRAI is responsible for this mess.
I dont think so dude. TRAI rule allows more transparency. Now, the game will begin. You'll first see drop in NCF by DPOs and then drop in prices by broadcasters. Just wait for a few months. By the end of the year, prices will drop to around 50% of the present rates.

TRAI is responsible for this mess.
I am thankful that TS has finally complied with the TRAI's instructions. You can't fight the government forever. There was a time when TS refused to carry many DD channels (like DD UP). But it eventually was forced to comply.

No change in +1 and other services.. they will be available
Will it be complementary with the subscribed channel(s)? Like, if I subscribe Star Movies HD, will I continue to get SMHD+1 for free?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock