Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 170,009
Can someone list down the packs of Turner from other DTH sites? TS shows only 3 packs but TRAI site shows 4 packs. If other DTH shows 4 we can ask TS with that list.
Even Airtel is missing the Turner family HD bouquet. Raised a complaint.

Crazily stupid bouquets SUN has. Sun Kannada Basic SD (5 SD) costs 30 rupees and Sun Kannada Basic HD (4 SD + 1 HD) costs 50 rupees. Sun Basic SD + Udaya TV HD (on ALC) will cost 48 rupees for 6 channels (5 SD + 1 HD). Logic just committed suicide.
Tamil boquetes are even worst 70rs!

Guys, what is the lock-in period on the channels subscribed after 1st Feb as per new trai scheme? earlier with tata sky I used to customize my packs lot of times as per requirement as they had 1 day lock-in period.

I'm not at all happy with this New channel selection rule .It has increased my tv viewing bill .
Dhamaka pack was well suited to me but now I have to pay 153/- extra + for my selected channels.I was just making my pack and just added few channels watched at my home star plus, aaj Tak ,news18upuk,zeetv,zee upuk, it's costing me 200rs...
Really I'm pissed of with this new rule.
Seriously who watches just 1 or 2 channels or even if so what .

Yes for me as well just 261 only;) as many watchable feed for me already in free to air pack ...plus Disney HD, Discovery basic HD, turner 3 HD, SS1hindi HD, colors HD, sony HD, and few others like big magic, sonic, nick, awaz, zee business, Marvel HQ and so on and that is it!! whereas earlier I would have to pay 500 pus for this kind of variety in tatasky:p
Did you guys select all channels alacarte

Any info on HD broadcaster packs with 1 or 2 channels removed by TataSky? For example, TS removed Gemini Music HD from Sun Telugu Basic HD pack without reducing the price.

Do we need to select 190 FTA from the site or TS will give that channel based on the region. Ex. Hence, i am from Tamil Nadu, do i get all FTA tamil channels by default?
TS gives the FTA promo pack of 193 channels by default to everyone.It is not region based.There are few Tamil FTA channels in this promo pack .No need to select these separately.The other left out FTA Tamil channels not in this promo pack need to be selected manually if you need it.

Guys, what is the lock-in period on the channels subscribed after 1st Feb as per new trai scheme? earlier with tata sky I used to customize my packs lot of times as per requirement as they had 1 day lock-in period.
Is this true? I am really not aware of any lock in period, Admin please suggest

Guys! How Much I Have to Pay For Multi TV Connection?

For Primary I'm Paying Rs.737 For Almost All South HD & Sun Group Channels + Sports HD!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock