Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 169,500
Can someone explain whether one has to pay NCF for the second connection (multi TV)?
THIS is a very good question.....
However, nobody will be daring to answer that... since TRAI says that every connection to be treated as individual connection..although distributor can give some discount...which they are already providing (50-100 Rs as per actual of primary). But then tatsky is not following the order verbatim. Be it LDP or multi TV.
If we go strictly by TRAI order then there is no concept of child connection and then it will require NCF.
It will also mean that u are not bound to take connection with same provider and u r free to take more slim and basic pack on secondary screen even from another distributor. Here comes the role of discount. It should be enough to hold u back as customer for second TV.

This is my understanding. Feel free to comment or correct me.

Last edited:
I am unable to proceed after selecting my channels. After clicking on select and proceed the page just goes blank. Is anyone facing this?

Finally submitted my Selection
Grand total- ₹198
(as I selected just 2 pay channels 1.SET HD, 2.Star Bharat HD), all the other selected channels are FTA (mostly Hindi movies & news+ English News + MP news channels)

Will tatasky able to change all subscribers package in a day or they will change it in a phased manner

you not added turner family entertainment?
I don't watch much tv channels, I have subscribed Star भारत HD (bharat) & SET HD, as my mother like watching certain shows on these channels.

*I only like watching "yeh un dino ki baat hai" on SET HD,though I may subscribe Colors HD when Rising Stars will start. :)

I selected my channels.

tX9VwQ9.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock