Good News Tata Sky Binge+ has enhanced it's offering and reduced the price of the box for new customers

Can you use the inbuilt Chromecast to cast Netflix from your smartphone?
Except Hotstar (which works for me, btw). Hotstar says a hardware Chromecast device is requiy for Hotstar to work. Software ones are disabled. I think all Chromecast enabled apps works on all Chromecast devices.

Last edited:
I am still convinced about the requirement of ACTIVE DTH subscription for using the box, since they put some money for the software and catch-up TV. But in my opinion the Rs 249/PM Binge subscription will be keeping away the buyers away. TS should leave the choice to the individual. Many times, apart from DTH contents, the free contents from Hotstar, SonyLiv, Zee5, MX Player TV, Sunnxt etc are more than enough. And with out inclusion of Netflix, I cant consider this box as worth buying.

I am still convinced about the requirement of ACTIVE DTH subscription for using the box, since they put some money for the software and catch-up TV. But in my opinion the Rs 249/PM Binge subscription will be keeping away the buyers away. TS should leave the choice to the individual. Many times, apart from DTH contents, the free contents from Hotstar, SonyLiv, Zee5, MX Player TV, Sunnxt etc are more than enough. And with out inclusion of Netflix, I cant consider this box as worth buying.
Bro You have some Misconception about this box. I am using this box since last 3/4 months. Binge 249 Monthly subscription its not mandatory for this box. I am also not taking 249 binge subscription till i am able to enjoy all OTT Apps. Yes Netflix Missing is big drawback but according to me it will add very soon. Some days ago Tatasky Binge Customer Agent Said that They Got huge number of complain about netflix missing in this box. They will provide it very soon.

Seriously guys. yesterday I saw in my dreams that tata sky binge box reduced price at Rs.2999/- 🙄

Bro You have some Misconception about this box. I am using this box since last 3/4 months. Binge 249 Monthly subscription its not mandatory for this box. I am also not taking 249 binge subscription till i am able to enjoy all OTT Apps. Yes Netflix Missing is big drawback but according to me it will add very soon. Some days ago Tatasky Binge Customer Agent Said that They Got huge number of complain about netflix missing in this box. They will provide it very soon.
I am not aware binge subscription is not mandatory... Sry

How much monthly we have to pay?? Like my package is of Tata sky HD is 450 per month. So for Tata sky binge how much shall I pay

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock