Good News Tata Sky Binge+ has enhanced it's offering and reduced the price of the box for new customers

I just spoke to customer care & he said box price for existing subscriber is 3999 but customer will get 1000 cashback in his account after box upgrade. The only biggest concern is executive told me that Rs.249/- will be the monthly charges to access few apps like disney+, hungama, Shemaroo, zee5 & these charges will be deducted on daily basis. Although I can pay for only 2 or 3 days whenever I want to access them but these charges seems to be mandatory to access other free apps like YouTube, MX player etc. Can someone pls confirm if these 249/- are fixed charges to use android services? else the android part of box will not work?

I just spoke to customer care & he said box price for existing subscriber is 3999 but customer will get 1000 cashback in his account after box upgrade. The only biggest concern is executive told me that Rs.249/- will be the monthly charges to access few apps like disney+, hungama, Shemaroo, zee5 & these charges will be deducted on daily basis. Although I can pay for only 2 or 3 days whenever I want to access them but these charges seems to be mandatory to access other free apps like YouTube, MX player etc. Can someone pls confirm if these 249/- are fixed charges to use android services? else the android part of box will not work?
I am using this box. 249rs Binge pack its not mandatory. I am also not take 249 binge pack till able to use all OTT App except 7 days Catchup Services.

But then why that guy was not confidenty saying that 249/- per month or 8 Rs/- per day is not at all required to pay to access other free android services.
Either he was not clear with policies or TS is expecting this revenue in future.
I am using this box. 249rs Binge pack its not mandatory. I am also not take 249 binge pack till able to use all OTT App except 7 days Catchup Services.

But then why that guy was not confidenty saying that 249/- per month or 8 Rs/- per day is not at all required to pay to access other free android services.
Either he was not clear with policies or TS is expecting this revenue in future.
You can take @Riddhiman bro's word. He is using the box right now without the binge subscription. Customer care people sometimes aren't knowledgeable enough to answer these, though TS guys are much better than the others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock