• Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 5,665

Nagpal v/s Sircar :nj

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
In a classic case of mudslinging in public, two chief executive officers have started blaming each other on social media over the issue of not carrying DD Bharati on Tata Sky.

Tata Sky CEO Harit Nagpal hit out at Prasar Bharati CEO Jawhar Sircar on Twitter on 4 July, in response to a subscriber who had tagged Nagpal and Sircar in her tweet, asking them to fix the issue.

“My 9th tweet for @DD_Bharati to come back to 161 on @TataSky Will @haritnagpal and @jawharsircar please fix this SOON,” the tweet from the subscriber read.

Within 20 minutes, Sircar answered with two words, “Trying Trying.” Harit Nagpal However, soon enough, Nagpal fired back writing that Sircar is not even taking his calls.

“@jawharsircar @sumitakale @DD_Bharati @TataSky what are you trying Mr Sircar other than making statements. You don’t even take my calls.”

The drama unfolded on Twitter as the subscriber asked Nagpal why the channel was moved from EPG No. 161. Nagpal replied it was between Tata Sky and Sircar.

In a series of tweets, Nagpal wrote, “That’s decided between us & Mr Sircar. But he chooses Public statements over decisions.

Pls ask him [Sircar] what DD does other than release statements. Let Mr Sircar tell me the priorities instead of ducking calls and sending legal notices.” Jawhar Sircar But it did not stop there.

In a reply, Sircar asked Nagpal to ‘stop being nasty’. “People want DD Bharati: business sense is better than compulsion. Pl don’t seek law for everything public,” Sircar said. Pat came Nagpal’s retort, “So send someone to discuss priorities with me instead of hiding behind regulation and notices.”

Finally, Nagpal ended the arguments by writing that he will not comment further on the issue. “No more responses till I have a Prasar Bharati official sit across and re-do priorities.

Thank you.” Earlier on 19 June, DD Bharati had issued a statement stating that Tata Sky had committed a serious violation of government rule by stopping to show India’s only channel dedicated to art and culture.

“The issue has been taken up by higher officials and a legal notice has been issued. Team DD Bharati regrets the plight of its esteemed viewers in all possible manners,” it had said in the statement. DD Bharati has been missing from Tata Sky since 13 June.

Read more at: 

Tata Sky CEO fires salvo at Prasar Bharati chief over DD Bharati issue | TelevisionPost.com

Mr.Nagpal is a brave person fighting with DD in public :skd :nj :hehe :lol

Rushil.D said:
Mr.Nagpal is a brave person fighting with DD in public :skd :nj :hehe :lol

In this fight I am with him :tup

Govt is spending thousand of crores every year for these useless chs :wall

Why prasar bharti is busy in wasting public money on channels like dd bharti, instead of improving quality of its main channels

banyal21721 said:
Why prasar bharti is busy in wasting public money on channels like dd bharti, instead of improving quality of its main channels

90 % of DD chs are useless. Just look at recently launched DD kisan. :angry:angry

Sarkar said:
In this fight I am with him :tup

Govt is spending thousand of crores every year for these useless chs :wall

I am against DD and with Nagpal from Starting only :) :wlcm

Sarkar said:
90 % of DD chs are useless. Just look at recently launched DD kisan. :angry:angry

No bro DD Kisan is not useless. :no It is very useful for farmers. :tup May be it is of least use to us but for farmers of India it is beneficial. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock