Tata Sky Changed Travel XP HD Logo

It seems Tata Sky team is suffering from OCD and they want each and every small thing perfect. Even I also have some kind of OCD. :p

Lol, Dont Know what i should call this?:- Stupidity or Intelligence?:Lol:p:hehe

^^ That what I like about Dish TV. They show all downscaled HD channels in 16:9 aspect ratio so we dont get black bars on top and bottom which is suitable for LCD and LED TV. I wish one day Tata Sky will also start showing all downscaled HD channels in 16:9 aspect ratio although they already do this for some channels.

Ninad said:
Very intelligent move
dishtv carrying this channel since June 2014, but still showing same HD logo
but channel is in full screen not black bars like tata sky
Channel's Logo, feed right r always reserved to respective channels broadcasters..Dishtv never mess with them..

Ninad said:
Very intelligent move
dishtv carrying this channel since June 2014, but still showing same HD logo
but channel is in full screen not black bars like tata sky

I have one question here, which is out of the topic....:u

does the full screen (16:9) aspect ratio of a channel depends on the DTH side and not from the broadcaster ? :angry :angry

the above statement says that in dishtv Travel XP is showing in full screen and in tata sky it is showing with black bars....and both of them are same feed from broadaster....

can someone put some light into this....this has been a long lost question in my mind :wall :wall

Big Boss said:

does the full screen (16:9) aspect ratio of a channel depends on the DTH side and not from the broadcaster ? :angry :angry

the above statement says that in dishtv Travel XP is showing in full screen and in tata sky it is showing with black bars....and both of them are same feed from broadaster....

can someone put some light into this....this has been a long lost question in my mind :wall :wall

actually bro,
aspect ratio is mainly from broadcasting side
but when downscaling concept comes, its totally dependent on DTH whether channel should be provided with black bars means 4:3 or not
here,
Travel xp channel available with black bars for tata sky but dishtv provides full screen like its HD feed as its downscaled HD only

Big Boss said:

When a DTH company downscales HD channel into SD, it totally depends upon DTH company to show it in full screen (16:9) or with black bars (4:3) ratio.

Tata Sky, Airtel and Videocon mostly prefer to show downscaled HD channels into 4:3 ratio compatible with CRT TVs. On the other hand, Dish TV always show downscaled HD channels in 16:9 ratio. It might also possible that Dish TV STB firmware can only show them in full screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock