TATA SKY FAV LIST MANUAL ORGANIZER TRICK

• Thread starter situn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 21,752
This is not a trick. This is facility of Tatasky. Request To change order from 0 to 49 instead of 900 to 949. Kindly send mail to [email protected]
My home 3 digit, 4 digit how can I memorized. Sometimes they are changing lcn. If change to 0 to 49. Then we can arrange it for our convenience. Don't worry about lcn change.

This is an old trick. Eg: My father gets confused on which Cricket matches r on. So i keep it on 912, 913. I change sports channel in fav accordingly. So i do this daily. Nothing new

situn1 said:
Hi All,

Recently i changed to TATASKY from VD2H. everything was good except favorite channel list manual rearrangement.with vd2h SW its easy to put the channels into  fav list and manually arrange the number/manually change the sequence. But with tatasky we can put the channel into fav list but it was not possible to manually arrange the sequence.

Today I am going to explain a trick which would be benifical to all tatasky DDF customers who wants to manually arrange fav channel list.

suppose there are 5 channels. 501-A tv, 582- B tv, 601-C tv, 705- D tv, 803- E tv and let i want to put all these channels into my favorite list of tatasky.As per the process I will add them into fav list and the list will be like 900-A tv, 901-B tv, 902-C tv, 903-D tv, 904-E tv.So as per our earlier analysis it was not possible to sort the channel sequence in tatasky. but there is a trick. 

During the time of shortlisting/adding channels into favorite  list you have to carefully select the order.its like if you will select in a sequence like  501-A tv, 601-C tv, 582- B tv,803- E tv,705- D tv then your fav list will come like 900-A tv, 901-C tv,902-b tv,903-e tv,904- Dtv. so its like the fav list depends on the order of shortlisting of channels. I think it would be helpful to most of the members. :tup
Yes the channels will appear in the favourites list as per the order we select. No sort facility. I have listed all hd channels in favourites.

kamalaravi said:
Yes the channels will appear in the favourites list as per the order we select. No sort facility. I have listed all hd channels in favourites.

Bro don't quote long post...:k

This is known trick... Always i follows like this only. My favourite list like 
900- Vijay HD
901 - Sun HD
902 - Ktv HD ....

Tata Sky should increase Favourite list from 50 to 80 Max and it should start from single Digit 1 to Double Digit 80 this change is must

I knew the trick already and its useless. If I want to replace channel 902 with another so that old 902 comes at 903, I will have to re-select all the channels again that come after 902. This is a cumbersome process.

TataSky should really make it easier to arrange FAV list as in d2H.

Justsnow22 said:
Tata Sky should increase Favourite list from 50 to 80 Max and it should start from single Digit 1 to Double Digit 80 this change is must

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock