Tata Sky: High Deception for High Definition

mystic said:
This may be a paid review.

HD Access fee not liked by many including me, but understand this any new HD channel added will be FREE to you if you've already subscribed to SD version and paying HD access fee.

Generally paid review is for publicising good opinion for the company who pay for. If this is a paid review then definitely some other DTH would have paid for this.
Anyway TS should have managed media proactively as TS/Star is already very active in managing media/internet & they have special cell under Publicity dept & hired persons to manage this.

piinku1 said:
Similarly we have to pay for all sd channels for getting hd channels.why this.?

HD access fee is a headache for lower pack users.It is only made to increase ARPU.TS very smart in cheating.:angry

HD access fee is a headache.... I agree.... any extra fee or any hike excepthike in number of channels will always be a headache.
If you are paying HD access fee , you will get all new HD channel free if you already subscribed to SD version. Apart from D2h, other DTH are also very costly for HD users.

piinku1 said:
But why we have to pay hd access fee if it is special?suppose i want to only swp.It has no sd version.So i can't subscribe sd channel and pay hd acess fee .So i have to subscribe hd channel.Then why should pay hd acess fee?Totally i have to pay 160 rs.:skd
I doubt if any indian will do it. Subscribing SWPHD and not to other HD channels.

anybody defending 'HD loot fee' need their head checked or work for tatasky.

its nothing else then extra rs 100 gift for them.

Kpt said:

Correctly said Bro....

Kpt said:

Is this the way to discuss here in this forum. I am making my points on the topic, you can post your view or opinion on the topic and not on the personal level. BTW I do not work for T(S but never did any head checkup though :lol

DTH are purposely making things complicated for general public so that people shouldnt understand the logic underneath.
More or less everone agrees that HD access fee is a 'Big Thing', cleverly framed so that people couldnt easily compare with other DTH operators plans.

we are seeing increase in premier channels compared to free channels like Star Premier HD , HBO Hits and HBO define but still no news about older HD channels which are available in other DTH operators and are not that costly.

It would also be good to have foreign HD channels like NHK world HD(Japanese Channel), TV 5 Monde (French Channel).

99 Rs for HBO hits and HBO Defined seems a too costly for monthly subscription.

If DTH is branding itself as premium DTH then its going to add Premium channels for Premium customers so that they can earn more Premium...:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock