Tata Sky Increased Some 'Channel & Package' Prices

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 111
  • Views: Views 25,165
deepums said:
To me understanding following is how it works,

Assume April 5th, Price of Hindi Movies monthly pack was increased from 35 Rs to 45 Rs.
If you had subscribed to Hindi Movies monthly pack on or before 4th April, then you will be charged 35 Rs per month till September 4th. From September 5th onwards, new price 45 Rs will be charged.

thanks for the update bro:clap:clap

deepums said:
To my understanding following is how it works,

Assume April 5th, Price of Hindi Movies monthly pack was increased from 35 Rs to 45 Rs.
If you had subscribed to Hindi Movies monthly pack on or before 4th April, then you will be charged 35 Rs per month till September 4th. From September 5th onwards, new price 45 Rs will be charged.

Yaah i m not denying your words this is how it works

CC have no info about effective date. They are saying that you will be notified by sms once price is increased.

dipayan said:
CC have no info about effective date. They are saying that you will be notified by sms once price is increased.

What website showing ?

dipayan said:
Tatasky.com Rs 45

If I log in to mytatasky.com price is Rs 35

I think it will applicable until said date they will notifies you before they completely moves to new price.

Anirudha Das said:
When you recharge last time and when your expiry date of your add on.

I have recharged last month 12.3.2014

What do u mean by expiry date of addon ? There is no such date as long as you have balance in your a/c but recharge due date is there which is 21 may 2014.

dipayan said:
I have recharged last month 12.3.2014

What do u mean by expiry date of addon ? There is no such date as long as you have balance in your a/c but recharge due date is there which is 21 may 2014.

I think after 21st May they will charge you new rates of your package and add ons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock