Good News Tata Sky is now officially Tata Play

SMS being sent to registered mobile numbers
ZuWWLLw.jpg

You Tube channel
Ads are in multiple languages but without watching the videos it is not possible to know the language in advance. They should have included the language in the video name. That said, the ad campaigns are great! :cheers:

Edit: You can see the playlists tab where the ads are sorted by language.

Last edited:
How is rebranding going to help customers ?
Clients need not worry about free service; I have relocated twice, but I got free service and tata sky was operational ready even before we had received our other packages.

@iDJ bhai. Sorry to disappoint you but Tata Sky Play continues to not recognise the Assamese language. There are no ads in Assamese. To quote from their new slogan: Naam badal dala lekin Axomiya ko nahi maana! :cf2:
It's so sad that Ratan Tata was just honoured with Assam's highest civilian award Assam Baibhav two days back.
Don't get why Tata Sky is so discriminative towards Assamese people.

@iDJ bhai. Sorry to disappoint you but Tata Sky Play continues to not recognise the Assamese language. There are no ads in Assamese. To quote from their new slogan: Naam badal dala lekin Axomiya ko nahi maana! :cf2:
It's so sad that Ratan Tata was just honoured with Assam's highest civilian award Assam Baibhav two days back.
Don't get why Tata Sky is so discriminative towards Assamese people.

Atleast the mobile team recognizes it.

Nig3oyR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock