Good News Sony Network Channels now working on Tata Play Mobile App / Web

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 1,942
You praised ADTV here so Tata Play added back all Sony channels :LOL:

I did not praise Airtel Digital TV but based on my understanding / observations i had rather put forward logical explanation that how Tata Play unnecessarily removed this channel from its DPO Bouquets + removed option to add Sony Network broadcaster bouquets for its customers and the "less popularity" reasoning seemed not correct specially when they did not give option to customers to choose a DPO bouquet with and without Sony Channels + did not inform broadcaster or customers before implementation of this decision

I did not praise Airtel Digital TV but based on my understanding / observations i had rather put forward logical explanation that how Tata Play unnecessarily removed this channel from its DPO Bouquets + removed option to add Sony Network broadcaster bouquets for its customers and the "less popularity" reasoning seemed not correct specially when they did not give option to customers to choose a DPO bouquet with and without Sony Channels + did not inform broadcaster or customers before implementation of this decision
But except 1/2% Customers they haven't removed Sony channels from any packages. We were getting it as before on STB , Only on App it was removed for all .

But except 1/2% Customers they haven't removed Sony channels from any packages. We were getting it as before on STB , Only on App it was removed for all .
May be by that time negotiations to resolve issue started with Sony and they stalled plan to remove Sony Channels from DPO bouquets of customers as originally they had decided to daily make these changes for 1 million customers.....Long Term Pack users were excluded from such changes

yes both must have negotiated n resolved the issues by time.
May be by that time negotiations to resolve issue started with Sony and they stalled plan to remove Sony Channels from DPO bouquets of customers as originally they had decided to daily make these changes for 1 million customers.....Long Term Pack users were excluded from such changes

Back
Top Bottom