TATA Sky launches Universal remote for TATA Sky+HD Digicomps.

ajuravi said:
The best part is that in my transaction history now its states that the HD PVR handling charges Rs. 75 and Rs. 150 for Service visist..total it comes to Rs. 225....

I did call the CC few mins before...i conveyed that since i am in mega pack or they term it as premium pack customer...they have to cancel the service visit cost....the cc acknowledged it and told me that they would refund Rs. 150 to my account...

Over all the cost of the new remote comes to me for Rs. 75 only...I think some where TS is doing mistake for my HD+ universe remote purchase....

where is this information given?.I am in yearly pack and just now ordered universal remote(hd+) in 350.Please tell me how much i should pay?

It given my TS section account after they had delivered the remote to me...

ajuravi said:
I would not recommend this universe remote as it useful only to operate your TV and that too for On/Off, Volume + - and mute...its has limitations so dont go for it...
What more do you need? For the most part, while watching DTH, all you need is TV On/Off, VOL+/- & Mute. For ₹350 I think this is a great remote with very high utility value.

Browsing the menu options in the is a must for an universal remote...

ajuravi said:
Browsing the menu options in the is a must for an universal remote...

I don't think any other DTH providers too providing menu options in universal remote.

As you guys are aware that i purchased Universal HD+ remote last week...TS charged me Rs. 225 which was split into Rs. 75 for Handling Charges and Rs. 150 for Service visit...I raised a query to TS CC office in bangalore regarding Service visit charges...they told me that they would refund me the entire amount of Rs 225 as i am a premium subscriber...So i got my money back...I guess TS has made some mistake regarding my case...

CAn some 1 let me know ho can i posts picture in this forum...i have asked this question yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock