• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 77,213
mods i resign and quit this forum from this time itself

hope tata sky add new chs by 1st jan

dino29 said:

U r already Esteemed member and not a part of Dream team.
So no point of any resignation.
@Admin
At Dinos will i think time have came to comply his desire

also i want to clarify that my intentions were never to play with the feellings of anyone. i only shared genuine info which i got from my sources. as u know sometimes changes take more time than anticipated due to some other reasons and sometimes plans get failes bcoz they do not get the success that the company aspires , still some people get an oppurtunity here to bash dino29 for that

there r many people here who bash me who have given fake news themselves earlier here in the forum but here i am, i give new which my source gives me and some people think that its a crime and i should not do that.i share selective news bcoz i get selective news, had my aim been to gain fame i would have surely gone for an alternate route.
anyways u can make whatever picture of my character in ur mind and i cannot change it

my love to all members who have given me respect and lov

no channels added till now.:angry:angry:angry:':)':)':)sp:sp:sp

28th dec'12 is running out fast ok lets wait till 1st Jan'13 as per dino's voice.

donot leave dinoji........half of your news bacame true and rest of the news will be true definitely.Those who are blaming you after channel addition they will regret.......

M@zh@R said:
dino29 said:

@Admin

all are memeber of dream team.evenif u also............

dont loose hope tata sky users as they had now changed the lcns something is really cooking but tata sky had kept this secret under their wraps.

isro had also kept GSAT-10 testing under wraps so that no satellite tracker can track it.

surely tata sky going to add huge bunch of channels as they had changed the lcns now and huge gap is there in between each lcns.

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

dino we all know that tata sky add ch. very soon, gsat-10 ready, ch. no. ready , if they want to add ch. now, they must done it. But if any technical problem tatasky delay the process of adding ch. why u leave ddf? your prediction almost right. so i think u stay with us, otherwise it's your personal matter.

Amarjeet said:
M@zh@R said:
dino29 said:

@Admin

all are memeber of dream team.evenif u also............

Thankx for remembering me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock