Tata Sky launching new channels from GSAT 10 on december 28th

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 77,215
Gsat 10 is having technical difficulties I was told by CC today so this news is fake about addition it's only a gimmick created by dino29 it seems he works for TS it self best use of the forums since every one is predicting they will not add anything before April or may 2013

speedynetdrifter said:
Gsat 10 is having technical difficulties I was told by CC today so this news is fake about addition it's only a gimmick created by dino29 it seems he works for TS it self best use of the forums since every one is predicting they will not add anything before April or may 2013

you are wrong bro. otherwise tata sky should not have change or shuffle the lcns numbers. they are doing this to accommodate huge no of channels in each section particularly regional language.

My excitement level gone down and just broken heart.

These kinds of speculation news sometimes led u down.

dino,u do not leave forum.your information is 50 percent right.sure jan ist week new channel will add.

Hi Dino,

I must say I like your passion...
1. You bring a different dimension to the discussion. If not all, but many of your ideas are informative and correct.
2. You bring exclusive news. For example, even if channel change news was available somewhere (at some forum or your source), but you brought to several forums. So you are special.
3. You are quite vibrant, for example yesterday I was checking channel numbers on TV, but you had also checked that mytatasky is down. That is special about you.
4. Some of your news have really come true.

Now few suggestions, being such an important and knowledgeable member of the forum, you have observed that due to whatever reason (either information you bring on the table is an extrapolation, e.g. channels change means sudden addition on gsat, source is not reliable, or DTH operators never follow a fixed schedule), there have been several cases where your news has failed. There has been innormous such cases especially with your news on Tata Sky. So better not to use declarative language as ban me if on 28th dec channels don't come. Or channels will be addeded in Nov itself, no addition till 31st Dec etc. If you look at all these are self contradictory threads. Be on the forum, even if you are 100% sure, do not use declarative statements. Do not swear against your mom or sai baba. I mean this is just a news and not a matter of life. And in any case, if someone can use two dth at a time, union of channels will always give all possible channel. So matter of another 150 rs per month if you see.

At the end, losing an informative member like you is a huge loss to any forum. You are like sehwag, who has costed many matches due to unidirectional approach, but have made tripple centuries as well. My nature is like Dravid, so my suggestion we just change your approach, you are valuable.

Guys i have decided to leave this forum not bcoz i think i am wrong but bcoz i have hurt many people'e feelings, i do not deserve to b here or anywhere else.
this is my last post. thank u for all the love

here is the response of customer care operational officer, he too dos not have info and tells that ''due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels'' which means indirectly that tata sky does not know anything and either isro has not handed over tps to them or the higher ,management of tata sky has not shared any info with their junior team

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, we are changing the channel-menu from 28th December’12, in anticipation of new channels to be added. However, due to reasons beyond our control, we are unable to comment on when exactly will we be able to release the new channels

Rest assured, we are making all efforts to ensure that we get the new channels to you, our esteemed Tata Sky customers as soon as possible.

Warm regards,
Kamal
CCOO/CSO

dino29 said:
Tata Sky will be adding new channels from GSAT 10 on december 28th 2012.
Channel numbers will also be changed of many channels

Enjoy!!

I have got this info from a very high source and if this news does not come true then ban me for life
ban once again ?

its ur wish, i shared the info i got. there have been some delays and i am not responsible for that bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock