Tata Sky launching new channels from GSAT 10 on december 28th

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 152
  • Views Views: Views 77,399
Definitely Addition Of Channels By TS Will Induce D2H Also To Add Many Channels,

Hereafter We Can Say That The Competition Between D2H & TS

Vadirocks said:
Definitely Addition Of Channels By TS Will Induce D2H Also To Add Many Channels,

Hereafter We Can Say That The Competition Between D2H & TS

but one point to remember is, TS package is already little expensive, so they can add channels without increasing the price for quite some time. but d2h cant afford to keep adding channels at the same price, and if increased then its advantage TS. so, some good days ahead for customers :sp

Nice to hear some good news for us as well as for T(S :k,,,, till it happens fingers crossed :huh

Tata Sky offers more Hd channels than videocon After 28th dec....:huh

Now in market D2H and TATA SKY are leading DTH. Recently Airtel cheated with customer by removing ESS's HD channels and give misleading answer of price hike, also increase price of sd version of these channels. So tata sky and D2H is winner.

Dino is true because one of my friend who is retailer had told me in november that Tata Sky will add new SD and more HD Channels in December end or in first or second week of January but i didn't believed him at that time.so wait till 28 th picture will get clear on that day.

now i talked with tatasky.......they told me that for new channel addition ...the channel nos are changing.i think something will happen

CC guys are indicating about channels addition now, so lets hope for the best :tup

Channel addition will start soon but not on 28th DEC. GSAT 10 is now being utilized by T(S.
iuXWx.png

Back
Top Bottom