Tata Sky launching new channels from GSAT 10 on december 28th

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 152
  • Views Views: Views 77,399
Only the channel numbers are going to be changed on 28th Dec to add 4 Tamil Channels

I don't think that TS will add new channels only the channel numbers are going to be changed on 28th Dec to add 4 Tamil Channels and for future channel addition.
If no channel from GSAT 10 adds on TS then its my request to all users and admin that dino29 account should be ban & none of his thread should be replyed and marked as fake.
I WILL BE THE MOST ANGRY BY THIS FAKE THREAD BY dino29.

Yes Dino29 should be banned

Channel addition is his assumption :angry:angry:angry

He imagined that channel number change will also add channels form GSAT.

Please wait for at least 1 day.

His news is not totally wrong. 50% news is true as he said that channel reshuffling will happens.

Friends,

Please Wait For The Results To Be Happen

Tata Sky As Usual Repeating Same Old Dialogues About New Channels Addition In Twitter,

Really I'm In Big Question Over Channels Addition In Tata Sky By Tomorrow

EtLGv.jpg

From the version of Twitter and CC, it appears that tomorrow addition will not happen. But since reshuffling is happening, the reason is only channel addition. Other ground works like splitter removal etc has deadline of 31st Dec. So very soon channel addition will happen. I only have problem with Dino's language where he said on all the forums that if on 28th Dec channel addition on gsat 10 does not start, then one can ban him for life. He should have refrained from saying such declarative language.

There Is No Reply From Tatasky For My Question About Channels Addition In Gsat10,,,.... :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

Hope They'll Do Some Miraculous

Channels are not launching on 28 th december only channel numbers will change.

source-

Kamal Bajwa <[email protected]>
Dec 26 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Mr Gupta,

Yes, the channel numbers are changing in anticipation of the new channels. However, the new channels will take some time to be launched. As always, Tata Sky will let you know as soon as we are ready to launch

Warm regards,
Kamal
CCOO/CSO

Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:31 PM
To: help; CEO; Harit Nagpal; Chief Customer Operations Officer
Subject: Channel Numbers are changing from 28 th dec 2012

sir/madam,

Today i have seen that wef 28 th dec 2012 Channel numbers are changing. so can i know why are you changing channel numbers?? is it related to GSAt-10? Can we expect new Channels from GSAt-10 on DEC-28??

Thank You
regards.

ag007 said:
Channels are not launching on 28 th december only channel numbers will change.

source-

Kamal Bajwa <[email protected]>
Dec 26 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Mr Gupta,

Yes, the channel numbers are changing in anticipation of the new channels. However, the new channels will take some time to be launched. As always, Tata Sky will let you know as soon as we are ready to launch

Warm regards,
Kamal
CCOO/CSO

Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:31 PM
To: help; CEO; Harit Nagpal; Chief Customer Operations Officer
Subject: Channel Numbers are changing from 28 th dec 2012

sir/madam,

Today i have seen that wef 28 th dec 2012 Channel numbers are changing. so can i know why are you changing channel numbers?? is it related to GSAt-10? Can we expect new Channels from GSAt-10 on DEC-28??

Thank You
regards.

It is quite obvious now that Dino also saw the change in channel numbers notification on Tata Sky as other members did but he made it exclusive news thinking channels will be added on 28th. As usual its another rumour by the king of spreading rumours. So, requesting the moderators to finally ban Dino for lifetime tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom