Tata Sky launching new channels from GSAT 10 on december 28th

• Thread starter Thread starter dino29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 152
  • Views Views: Views 77,399
But Why Still No Words From Tatsky About Gsat10?

my demands are slightly increased now i want 70 SD and 14 HD channels now in Tata sky in GSAT-10.

Tata sky add it pl.:k:k:k:tup:tup:tup:shy

Greatachiever said:
my demands are slightly increased now i want 70 SD and 14 HD channels now in Tata sky in GSAT-10.

From those 70 SD and 14 HD channels how many channels you will watch !?

Greatachiever said:

Send the wish list, I will add it.

i think, there are no benefit for dhamal mix pack (rs200) at gsat10 tp. tatasky add some HD ch, few English ch, few sports ch, rest ch add in cartle (make my pack) as food food ch. so don't happy.

Tomorrow channel numbers are changing for so many channels...and interestingly till recent time tata sky used to show an ad where they said...buy tata sky as it has static channel...the ad with elderly people struggling to find channels on tv...

yes tata sky will be adding and changing some lcns as per language region wise and other lcns nos will also change as per genre of hindi movies, eng movies etc.

tata sky will get a fresh look from Saturday i.e. 29th Nov'12.

enjoy tata sky users.:tup:tup:tup:tup

No Channel addition tomorrow from GSAT 10

Hi Friends,

With just 7 hours for 28/12/2012, no data track/channel feed yet for GSAT 10, we come to conclusion that No Channel addition will be tomorrow.:sp:sp:sp

That too we cannot expect TS to add first in GSAT, only ISRO will add feeds first then they handover to TS.

We can expect it in another one week as usual.

Please don't ask source.:hello:hello:hello

RE: Change in EPG line up in Tata Sky

I accessed the EPG today morning and got to know that some of the channels line up in Tata Sky will change w.e.f 28th Dec. This is a good sign from Tata Sky as they are gearing up for new channel additions. To accommodate the ever increasing channels of different genres, this change has been made. Double good news for Tata Sky+ HD users as the change will not impact the current and future recordings. Only favourites and locked channels will have to be reset to align with the new channel numbers. Press guide on remote to get the entire list of new channel numbers.

Back
Top Bottom