• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 8,698

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky Launching New Device Called 'More' in which You can access Netflix, Amazon Prime, You Tube Services, Hotstar, Tata Sky Exclusive Services etc...

Cost: (coming soon)
Launching: (Coming Soon or July).

It will be Available Free of Cost to Selected & Royal Customers from Tata Sky. (Almost Free for Old HD customers in which Tata Sky not providing Apps Services).

Last edited:
I have got a Technicolor HD box since August 2017 as I joined TS on the same period. What price I have to pay for the new device/stick?

I have got a Technicolor HD box since August 2017 as I joined TS on the same period. What price I have to pay for the new device/stick?

Wait till official launching & announcement .

I have a tata sky sd box since september 2016. what will be cost of more?

Update:
It's a "More" USB Device will be Available Now for Some Selected Customers. (Absolutely FREE).

If you are Lucky Customer then you get a call from Tata Sky. & Then Tata Sky Team coming to Your Home for Installation (Demo).

It's Supporting for LCD & LED TV. (You No need to insert in Your Tata Sky Set top Box).

You easily Connect your Mobile Internet to Tata Sky More Device to experience Hotstar, Amazon Prime, You Tube, Tata Sky Exclusive Series, Online Movies etc...

Last edited:
Update:
It's a "More" USB Device will be Available Now for Some Selected Customers. (Absolutely FREE).

If you are Lucky Customer then you get a call from Tata Sky. & Then Tata Sky Team coming to Your Home for Installation (Demo).

It's Supporting for LCD & LED TV. (You No need to insert in Your Tata Sky Set top Box).

You easily Connect your Mobile Internet to Tata Sky More Device to experience Hotstar, Amazon Prime, You Tube, Tata Sky Exclusive Series, Online Movies etc...
Firestick kind of device?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock