Tata Sky – market leader in High Definition (HD) subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.
tatasky_2006 said:
I dont know what DDF has against me; is it just that i speak freely. Yes i dont give in to the dictator ship of soo called mods they are running this forum as if its there personal property; they forget that there is a concept of free speech just because they do not like a particular topic they cannot close the thread/moderate it on their whims and fancies. Let there be screening committee who will decide in an democratic way as to what is to be banned and what is to be allowed.

These days DDF seems to be run by few mods undemocratic ally i dont want to name anyone as I dont want to make this personal.

I Think No One is Against You
Everybody is Against Your Statement in Post#2

Re: RE: Tata Sky – market leader in High Definition (HD) subscribers

tatasky_2006 said:
Dear sky4us,

Bhai aap insulting tone mein baat kar rahe ho. Aap dimag mein lagta hai gobar bhara hai jo yaha nikal raha hai.

I dont know what DDF has against me; is it just that i speak freely. Yes i dont give in to the dictator ship of soo called mods they are running this forum as if its there personal property; they forget that there is a concept of free speech just because they do not like a particular topic they cannot close the thread/moderate it on their whims and fancies. Let there be screening committee who will decide in an democratic way as to what is to be banned and what is to be allowed.

These days DDF seems to be run by few mods undemocratic ally i dont want to name anyone as I dont want to make this personal.
I don't understand why are you over reacting to it no one is against you but the way u have written your thought about members in post #2 is not tolerable so that's why everyone is commenting on it

So you think you only know English ? Tatasky_2006 ? Huh ! We are fools or what according to you ? You know in English there is a proverb " Little Learning is a dangerous thing." This proverb is perfectly applicable for you. So please dont show attitude here. I am fed up with these kind of comments. I know English, Mujhe Angrezi aata hain, Ami Engreji jani yeh bolna jaruri hain ????? This is Welcome To the William Shakespeare Home Page! or www.wordsworth.com (These sites might not be there in reality it is just to make him understand.) We are not here studying Shakespeare's Macbeth - discussing whether Macbeth was right in killing King Duncan ? This is simple [url=http://www.dreamdth.com]DreamDTH Community Forums a lovely interactive forum made more lovely by sadiq, shawl, vicky, mmadhankumar, rushil d, karan rockz, anirudha, Gssran bro & others. Sorry to miss some other names. So please stop it. Coming back to the topic, 100 HD Channels still not available on India itself. First let it be available. Tata Sky has not added a single Bengali channel after Ruposhi Bangla's replacement with Kolkata TV. So what is Tata Sky's C.E.O. talking about ???????? We want more SD Regional Channels.

tatasky_2006 said:
I wonder if many of the forum members will actually understand what I have posted as I have seen that only few of them can actually write proper English; but still I have posted the same for the benefit of the forum.

hahahaha..thanx buddy.... :D
aj pata chal raha hai yr k meri english weak hai.....thanks a lot

Hi guys i know i will be banned for this..but i am soo pissed off with naivety of the members on this forum .. i mean i dont post a lot..but i post geniune news ..not like gssran ..testing xx channel..i just hope u dumb people understand the importance of having a member like me on this forum which is moderated by dcik heads ..i know their reaction to this..they will ban be as i challenged the mods

tatasky_2006 said:
Hi guys i know i will be banned for this..but i am soo pissed off with naivety of the members on this forum .. i mean i dont post a lot..but i post geniune news ..not like gssran ..testing xx channel..i just hope u dumb people understand the importance of having a member like me on this forum which is moderated by dcik heads ..i know their reaction to this..they will ban be as i challenged the mods

hahahah....dumb?????
Look @ u bro.....u r talking nonsense...doctor ka number chahiye to bolo...kahin akele badbadate hue pagal na ho jao yr tum.....budbak kahinka

sSUNNY1432 said:
hahahah....dumb?????
Look @ u bro.....u r talking nonsense...doctor ka number chahiye to bolo...kahin akele badbadate hue pagal na ho jao yr tum.....budbak kahinka

:d:d:rofl:d:lol

tatasky_2006 said:
I do agree with you on the fact that the English language skills of many in this forum is rather poor. Having said that, I must also point out that your post # 2 is rather rude and also quite unnecessary. Also, although you do make a good point about freedom of speech or rather the somewhat lack of it around here, the fact is that your posts are quite rude and your language quite offensive. What I personally fail to understand is why you need to use offensive language to make your point. One does not need to use abusive or rude language to get their point across; certainly not those who claim to have a good command of the language. I sincerely hope the admins will show maturity and overlook your transgressions, at least this one time. You on the other hand must edit your posts to remove the offensive language and be more discreet and respectful in your future posts.

Tatasky_2006 bro: Few Suggestions: 1. Firstly, dont challenge the mods. You are just a member out here. You are not dream mod or smod.
2. Learn from your mistakes & stop saying harsh words.
3. In order to get your point convinced dont use abusive, unparliamentarian language at any cost. In this way you will never able to convince someone rather other members will be starting to maintain distance from you.
4. Please be cool & composed & that is what is expected from you & other members of this forum like Subham123.
5. Freedom of Speech is definitely necessary I agree but that does not mean you can say anything & everything.
6. Mods, Smods, Admin team they are all humans & humans are bound to make errors. So forgive & forget thats the best policy.
7. I agree that Tata Sky having a good market base as far as HD TV is concerned, at the same time dont disrespect other brands as they are also trying hard to stay in the market.
8. You must agree Tata's HD Access Policy recently copy pasted by D2H also is a burden to customers as customers are paying extra amount to watch only certain HD Channels.
9. I am often called a fanboy of sun direct, But I also must agree every dth has its pros & cons. For North Dish or D2H is better, for South Sun is better. But we never cannot claim this one is the best.
10. Also, in this forum every breaking news must be shared with some sort of a valid source otherwise the thread is closed by admin team. That is 100% perfect as every forum has its own sets of rules & regulations. Remember if you work for a office there also rules are there. Can you disobey them under any circumstances ? Then your job will be scrapped. Same is with dreamdth. You have to follow certain rules to have a happy stay in this forum.
11. Again, Tata Sky does not have much regional content to offer in base packages. Just two regional pack is not sufficient enough. Where as Dish & D2H provides all regional channels in all base pack except CNBC Bajar & some specific south channels.
12. Ten Channels are still not available on any pack of Tata Sky.
13. You also must appreciate the hard work of mods, smods, admin team to make the forum beautiful. Shawl, Sadiq, Gssran, Bapun Raz, Mmadhankumar, Dreamdth, Anirudha, Vicky bro & others (Extremely sorry could not give all names) are constantly trying hard to make this useful & not useless.
14. Also respect the privacy of other members. Mods & smods have other works also apart from checking threads, commenting on useless posts. I believe Sadiq bro works in office like me. So is it possible to prioritize dreamdth over office ?
15. This is the no.1 DTH Forum. Because Jitendrakumar, Sanjeev, Vicky, Sadiq, Shawl bro & others share 100% genuine news with vaild source plus screen shots.
16. Then again, please dont point at Gssran bro. He is such a lovely guy. He has always shared genuine news. He has always supported us.

You said this:
"Hi guys i know i will be banned for this..but i am soo pissed off with naivety of the members on this forum .. i mean i dont post a lot..but i post geniune news ..not like gssran ..testing xx channel..i just hope u dumb people understand the importance of having a member like me on this forum which is moderated by dcik heads ..i know their reaction to this..they will ban be as i challenged the mods"

Why are you challenging Gssran bro ? Have you ever seen Gssran bro posting sourceless news ? Can you prove it ? Who is dumb in this forum bro ? What do you mean by dcik heads ? It is not a question of ban but it is a question of your attitude bro. Do not show too much attitude bro. Everyone loves this forum. You too try & do so. Please please try to love & not to hate.

All the best ! Have a pleasant stay in this forum ! :) I have learned from my mistakes hope you too do so. Thank You :)

Regards

Bishnu15 (You are requested to spread happiness.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock