Tata Sky Most Trusted DTH Brand in India

dino29 said:
i am not making abrupt comments, i clicked oin the link u provided and except for the table i could not find any detailed report of the study.
tomorrow i may also do a study among a sample size and post the table, so what i wanted was a detailed explanation of the study, don't know what u find abrupt in it.
Infact this table u posted is inconclusive without explanation

My dear friend, I asked you to read about the company & get the report yourself...maybe that will help you to make a better judgement rather than taking a call at a glance!

...and there is a way to ask questions in a forum and I am sure that being a veteran member, you know that better than me :tup

I think dino29 is questioning the credibility of ur table tech genie. It can clearly be understood from the table that TS is way ahead than others. Whats the issue can anyone tell me ? And Dino29 we dont work for any dth company it suppose. So tech genie cant give u detailed explanation about Tata Sky's brand value u go & search it in the net. Please know the proper way of asking questions in a forum as u r a veteran member I suppose & so u must be knowing it............. Tech lovely stats given. + Reps added for u.

Is any One Survey in 16 Indian Cities can justify which dth is most truted brand..? I think south Indian Never buy tata sky..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock