Tata Sky Most Trusted DTH Brand in India

tech_genie

Reaction score
DTH BRAND TRUST RANKINGS:

KlXtt0z.jpg

Source:
Trust Research Advisory

About Brand Trust Report:
The Brand Trust Report lives by the trust principles it espouses and has resultantly gained significant strides to become India's most significant trust marker for brands. Its methodology rigour, scientific approach and uncompromising standards have has benefitted brands in many major initiatives. The current year's report is a result of more than 13,000 hours of fieldwork conducted across 16 Indian cities between July and November 2012, resulting in nearly 19,000 unique brands. Naturally, many Brand Trust ranks have changed this year, some significantly too, but this can only be expected considering that trust is an extremely dynamic bond with even small actions, perceptions, communications impacting it.

Yes its reality, because its user friendly interface and world class services over other dth, only need some more channels.

Tata Sky as a brand is definitely BIG..."Tata" has always been close to the hearts of Indians...and add that to the technological prowess and global reach of "Sky" and you get a winning combination!!!

It would be good to see them live upto the trust & faith that people have on them!

what do these BTR numbers suggest, unable to understand what they mean to explain. i do not believe in this report, half hearted report with no explanation

dino29 said:
what do these BTR numbers suggest, unable to understand what they mean to explain. i do not believe in this report, half hearted report with no explanation

BTR = Brand Trust Rank

Rest is upto you dude, believe it or not !

give me the detailed report where it is explained properly, can't see any explanation.
seems to be a non credible report

dino29 said:
give me the detailed report where it is explained properly, can't see any explanation.
seems to be a non credible report

Firstly, neither do I own the company or work for it nor do I work for you...so I don't owe an explanation to you!

I have just shared the findings of a report on this forum...

As a democratic citizen you are free to express your opinion and but as a responsible member of this forum please refrain from making abrupt comments...you are free to read & research about the company and buy the brand trust report at your will from
Trust Research Advisory
...so go ahead! :luv

i am not making abrupt comments, i clicked oin the link u provided and except for the table i could not find any detailed report of the study.
tomorrow i may also do a study among a sample size and post the table, so what i wanted was a detailed explanation of the study, don't know what u find abrupt in it.
Infact this table u posted is inconclusive without explanation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock