DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Reduced Multi TV price

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 8,283
I raised it in Twitter niw it is again 150.. I don't know what is happening..

There were some mess on Sunday. My monthly charges including Multi TV was Rs.494 on that day. So primary connection charge was Rs.494-Rs.153=Rs.341.

I tried adding SS HD 1 and also tried SS Tamil. They activated these two plus SS 1 Hindi HD as well. So total cost of these 3 channels is Rs.66 approximately. New charge of primary would have been Rs.341+Rs.66=Rs.Rs.407. Subtracting NCF, pay channel charge for primary connection would be Rs.407-Rs.153=Rs.254.

In this case, the multi TV charges should be Rs.250 or Rs.300 guys?
It must be a glitch. I have confimed with CC that NCF is excluded for Multi Tv calculation and they also confirmed the prices of Multi Tv is not increased.

It must be a glitch. I have confimed with CC that NCF is excluded for Multi Tv calculation and they also confirmed the prices of Multi Tv is not increased.
Yeah, could be. But the CC guys were saying it is correct only..

There were some mess on Sunday. My monthly charges including Multi TV was Rs.494 on that day. So primary connection charge was Rs.494-Rs.153=Rs.341.

I tried adding SS HD 1 and also tried SS Tamil. They activated these two plus SS 1 Hindi HD as well. So total cost of these 3 channels is Rs.66 approximately. New charge of primary would have been Rs.341+Rs.66=Rs.Rs.407. Subtracting NCF, pay channel charge for primary connection would be Rs.407-Rs.153=Rs.254.

Looks like they are using your account for beta testing purpose. :D:lol:

You pay 300 bro

Back
Top Bottom