Tata Sky reduces price of HD set top box to Rs 2,000

me_saket said:
If ts adds 5 HD channel its good move to go with. HD stb.

Also HD stb shut be enabled with recording feature to double the sales

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0
All ends well if this happens. We wish this to happen soon.

we wish TS will add new HD channels now by this move if they provide recorder it will b the best move to beat other operators

New HD Connection just Rs. 2000/-

From 30/10/2013 New HD Connection South Special Pack one month free for just Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 2090 for Grand Sports Pack both will get HD Access fee free.

RE: New HD Connection just Rs. 2000/-

Desperate move by TS as total no of HD chs on their platform is very less...:p

RE: New HD Connection just Rs. 2000/-

News already posted. Please do search before posting.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=85297

MODs please merge...

webite updated
1rHECCk.jpg

Tata Sky brings down the price of its HD set top box at par with SD set top box

Tata Sky has made an unbelievable move by slashing the price of its HD set top box from Rs. 3100 to Rs. 2000, this festive season. With a large number of people buying HD TVs, the company states that the move of pricing HD boxes at SD price will ensure that customers get the most out of their TVs. With this move I also assume they will be adding many more HD channels to their bouquet. This is also a spectacular competitive move as soon others will follow.

RE: Tata Sky brings down the price of its HD set top box at par with SD set top box

Happy customers for diwali

RE: Tata Sky brings down the price of its HD set top box at par with SD set top box

Why multiple thread?

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock