Tata Sky setup with D2H Dish + Inverto LNB

If we got a tutoriol about the use of this app it will be gr8

M@zh@R said:
Sadiq bro tell tell us more about this app plz

I have not explore more on that app bro.. I just used to find the direction to which we should point the dish. You have to select the satellite or enter the satellite location (degree). It will show you the direction, elevation and LNB skew based on your current location (by using your phone's GPS). It will use your camera to show the direction. You have to place the camera on top of the dish from backside of dish and move the dish and camera together till you are listening a beep sound and having the dot shown in the phone is falling inside the round shape. The vertical line shown in your phone and dish rod should be aligned. You can refer the sample video shared in the app itself. Moreover, you can do all these very easily. I never gone through any other tutorial other than the sample video in the play store.

Signal of same TP is been shown differently in TS set top box and FTA box. Please find some images below where I connected dual out Inverto Black Ultra LNB to FTA box and TS box.

bbc0ae9fc5eb0e01aa8d497f1ce44532.jpg

b24559b0860af4952c1c6b75cce6ded5.jpg

9c73e2c1d93d8ce80a3b0a1e3d477560.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock