Breaking Tata Sky started implementing NTO 2.0

• Thread starter Amitd
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 22,446
When an operator gives some channels to customers by taking some amount of carriage fees from and these are added to the customers I. D else declared promotional offers then these channels or packs are counted to be under the subscription of customers then it is right of customers or broadcasters to do complaint against any operator like tata sky is doing, it is not the case of with ncf or without ncf (free or not free).
Have you ever read what is written in terms and conditions! The offering made under complementary pack can be changed at any point of time. They have made their points clear enough already beforehand. Read all the documents carefully before making some random allegations.

Have you ever read what is written in terms and conditions! The offering made under complementary pack can be changed at any point of time. They have made their points clear enough already beforehand. Read all the documents carefully before making some random allegations.
Right channels under complementary pack can be changed by the provider

I have 1 doubt suppose if a person is using broadcaster pack and he has recharged it for the same and if the broadcaster pack price is reduced will he get the refund of that reduced price or not

I have 1 doubt suppose if a person is using broadcaster pack and he has recharged it for the same and if the broadcaster pack price is reduced will he get the refund of that reduced price or not
Not get refund but due date will increase for that amount

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock