DDF Exclusive Tata Sky testing new Binge combo packs with Netflix

Maybe He is right tatasky finally adding netflix... Some user in twitter posted image with netflix combo. Pack that's why tatasky removed ott combo section in tatasky app few days maybe we can see the packs from tommorow or so... I will post picture which is posted on twitter by a user.
TDKIQsT.jpg
Eagerly waiting for this and hope this is true.. however there is already Netflix on tata sky fire stick...lets see if it comes to STB as well... Reaching out to customer support is waste regarding this query, they dont have any knowledge on binge stb or packs..poor training

Eagerly waiting for this and hope this is true.. however there is already Netflix on tata sky fire stick...lets see if it comes to STB as well... Reaching out to customer support is waste regarding this query, they dont have any knowledge on binge stb or packs..poor training
Yes it's waste of time they only reply with fixed templates

Yes it's waste of time they only reply with fixed templates
Yeah, I realised a bit late and browsed through internet/ youtube and started learning troubleshooting steps myself for any issues lol... I guess there is very poor training on binge to them... The guy who came to install us the binge stb said that "no one knows about this sir, that is why so delay in installing ur new stb..". I got it in june 2021 after requesting upgrade through app 2 weeks earlier , and so far few technical issues all have been fixed my self troubleshooting lolll

I wish they bring single screen 1080p plan as combo (but most likely they won't).

I wish they bring single screen 1080p plan as combo (but most likely they won't).
I think they will mostly go with standard plan as it is most purchased plan for netflix in world... Whatever they add if they add Netflix then tatasky binge plus is a good box.... And adding netflix bundle packs with already existing 21combo packs is a complementary...

Are those still available?
It's not showing up for me.
Actually OTT combo section is removed nearly a week or ten days back from tatasky app for majority of customers but still available in website for all... They are testing this with some set of customers
I see it as "binge combos" option under modify current pack..try uninstalling and re installing the app or check if any update?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock