Breaking Tata Sky to launch Colors Tamil HD, Zee Kannada HD and Prameya News 7 channels on the platform effective 6th Nov

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 14,654
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proved again by tata sky, It is premium and No.1 dth in india. Still no one is ready to compete with them.
By the way Sony channels are still missing or you are getting it exclusively. TS is no longer premium and will never be... A dth with this dictatorship attitude can never be premium. By the way its time for TS subscribers to give missed call to activate the channels again.

Finally, I have two 2 TS connections. I badly miss Sony BBC earth.

One confusing reply from Tata Sky CC when I asked them about new LCN for Raj Musix.

mx0URzj.jpg

Please someone confirm this.

Hope Airtel added soon zee kannada hd & colors tamil hd .

By the way Sony channels are still missing or you are getting it exclusively. TS is no longer premium and will never be... A dth with this dictatorship attitude can never be premium. By the way its time for TS subscribers to give missed call to activate the channels again.

Finally, I have two 2 TS connections. I badly miss Sony BBC earth.

TS-SPN deal will happen soon, and why are some people behaving as if its gone for good ???

The SPN channels will be back and TS will be No 1 in HD channels again. Just that every DTH has a bad time sometime.

With TRAI order all dictatorship will end.

I think raj musix to be re branded as clors tamil hd or that lcn will be changed.

I Am not sure

TS-SPN deal will happen soon, and why are some people behaving as if its gone for good ???

The SPN channels will be back and TS will be No 1 in HD channels again. Just that every DTH has a bad time sometime.

With TRAI order all dictatorship will end.

It's going off topic, but Tata has not done anything for customers. They are now forced to do. By the way, whatever Tata Sky has done now will be in history and cannot be forgotten easily.

They have damaged their brand name.

Raj musix will be shift to other lcn tomorrow !! Which lcn details are not available currently in cc !! They said channel will be shifted to other lcn !! Not removing from platform

Tata Sky to launch Colors Tamil HD, Zee Kannada HD and Prameya News 7 channels on the platform effective 6th Nov

Bro, its fine as he mentioned on the platform.
"Add" is suitable word compared to launch
As channel is already launched bro

Last edited:
My thinking they added because they have lots of empty space now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock