• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 8,916
RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-
Launch Offer

Vicky said:
bro i think u purchase videocon d2h 4k stb or tatasky 4k stb :huh

I Have Already Ordered Videocon D2H 4K Ultra HD,

But Wanted To Check Up The Customer Follow Up Service Of Both These Guys!

RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-Launch Offer

Vadirocks said:
I Have Already Ordered Videocon D2H 4K Ultra HD,

But Wanted To Check Up The Customer Follow Up Service Of Both These Guys!

Oh! thanks for the reply bro & enjoy ur videcon 4k stb & installation is done or not :huh

RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-
Launch Offer

I just got tatasky 4k box . have a vu 4k tv... big disappointment .. not the quality per say but in what Tatasky was selling .. they advertise watch WC in 4k .. when i called then few weeks ago - came to know its not exactly like that .. they planed to show 7 matches (4 qtr finals, 2 semi finals, 1 final) .. i got this confirmed from them atleast twice on seperate calls. .. so i took it right in time before world cup qtr finals - and boy .. today they are saying oh.. not 7 but we are planning on showing 3 games , 1 qtr (india-bangla) , 1 semi and 1 final !!
the next disappointment is in the knowledge of technicians , well the did not know that i need hdmi 2.0cable to connect . and they did not know what is the diff between 4k25hz and 4k50hz signal.

my recomendation - is dont buy 4k for atleast 6-8 months from now -

RE: Tata Sky Ultra High Definition 4 K Pre-Launch Offer

avoodi said:
I just got tatasky 4k box . have a vu 4k tv... big disappointment .. not the quality per say but in what Tatasky was selling .. they advertise watch WC in 4k .. when i called then few weeks ago - came to know its not exactly like that .. they planed to show 7 matches (4 qtr finals, 2 semi finals, 1 final) .. i got this confirmed from them atleast twice on seperate calls. .. so i took it right in time before world cup qtr finals - and boy .. today they are saying oh.. not 7 but we are planning on showing 3 games , 1 qtr (india-bangla) , 1 semi and 1 final !!
the next disappointment is in the knowledge of technicians , well the did not know that i need hdmi 2.0cable to connect . and they did not know what is the diff between 4k25hz and 4k50hz signal.

my recomendation - is dont buy 4k for atleast 6-8 months from now -

Star Sports has already showed 3 India matches in 4K. So you will get 1 Qtr final, 2 Semi finals and the Final in 4K. They said only 7 matches will be in 4K from the start.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock