tata sky will launch " fyi tv18" hd & sd on 11th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tatasky Will Add "fyi tv 18 HD & SD" on 4th july

Guess It's rebranding of history TV 18, tune in to history TV18 you will see the timer running fire launch of FYI TV18

armaan_99 said:
Guess It's rebranding of history TV 18, tune in to history TV18 you will see the timer running fire launch of FYI TV18

Dish Tv & Fastway has already added FYI TV18 :u

RE: tata sky will launch " fyi tv18" hd & sd (delayed)

I think they will add post LCN change

armaan_99 said:

I think that is for fyi channel launch bro why they showing the timer means both channels are part of same network :) ..

Yes could be as i am really not fond of History TV, was thinking they are rebranding for good. Hope it will not be like History TV18

armaan_99 said:
Yes could be as i am really not fond of History TV, was thinking they are rebranding for good. Hope it will not be like History TV18

Bro just watch shows of history tv. Pawn stars, kings of restoration, foodicted etc are quite good shows. I always watch history tv or travel xp only and I think they are far better than these daily soap channels.

Basically it is just a matter of one's mentality. You may not like it but others might love it. Not defaming you but just kept my opinion.

Agreed it is always individual choice, I love Travel XP, see we are half brothers :)

armaan_99 said:
Agreed it is always individual choice, I love Travel XP, see we are half brothers :)

Haha true... :)

So addition delayed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock