Tata Sky will not remove Sony (MSM) channels.

ajay kore said:
Bro no alacarte it will be in all package but they may increasing prices of packages

Then Tatasky not keeping their promises to customers. ..

sujitnair30 said:
Which promises Rahulan??? :huh :lol

Do u know there is a sticky thread running with all the minor details of this MSM saga...Don't ask me to tell the whole story :no :no

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Do u know there is a sticky thread running with all the minor details of this MSM saga...Don't ask me to tell the whole story :no :no

At least you can tell it to me in short if you can pls cause I don't knw which promises you are talking about. :huh

Shame on all really shame who unnecessary Bashing Tata sky (who even don't Own Tata SKy ) and from the day first i am saying none of the channels will remove :dodgy :angry :wall

So must say, well played Tata Sky! Dont know why, but TS is master of arm twisting and ultimately it decides what all its users will watch. Remember Neo Sports?

Rushil.D said:
Shame on all really shame who unnecessary Bashing Tata sky (who even don't Own Tata SKy ) and from the day first i am saying none of the channels will remove :dodgy :angry :wall

I agree tht u were telling tht channels won't be removed from Day 1...
But now tht thread became useless & fake...

BTW I don't think anyone outside DDF could hv bothered abt this...

U should have closed the thread at Day 1 to avoid unnecessary discussions. ...Think about it !

sony_not_remove.jpg

Previously no one was believing CC told them to be not dependable. Suddenly everyone is believing CC ? Really unbelievable ! I am not debating on the topic. My only point which others too supported CC is not dependable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock