Tatasky Champions offer Continues IPL T20 Series

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,061
techmania said:
And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.

yup well said bro :tup:) ..

Free Sony Six & Sony ESPN will be offered to all new acquisitions on My 99 Pack, South Special & South Sports Special packs on the platform w.e.f. 07-April to 29-May will be eligible to get free Sony Six & Sony ESPN during the tournament, i.e. 08- April to 29-May.

Free channels Sony Six & Sony ESPN will be dropped on 30th May, i.e. after the IPL finals.

techmania said:
And SetMax and BCCI should use money collected from Ads, tickets and other means to construct canals in the dry belts of Maharashtra and elsewhere. Then water transport can be done from places with reasonable water capacity to satisfy dry zones.

Else NO IPL or shift IPL to other season.
Then what will Mahrastra govt will do!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock