Seeking Help Tatasky Charges

iqbal008

Reaction score
My long term platinum recharge completed yesterday. I am getting charged unnecessarily and they have made negative of almost 40 INR.

Today got this weird sms though I have never requested anything.

Request completed for Old Tata Sky Bollywood Monthly Pack, Rs 60, Tata Sky Devotion, Rs 59. Current a/c bal Rs-31.61 Due date 08-Jan-17. If Unable to View Channels, simply Power On your Box and SMS SR to 56633 and start

Any guidance? I am currently out of state and wish to recharge on return after 20th.

Today got this weird sms though I have never requested anything.

Request completed for Old Tata Sky Bollywood Monthly Pack, Rs 60, Tata Sky Devotion, Rs 59. Current a/c bal Rs-31.61 Due date 08-Jan-17. If Unable to View Channels, simply Power On your Box and SMS SR to 56633 and start
Check if any of your family members (for eg. kids) using your device which is Tata Sky RMN (Registered Mobile Number) to send SMS or adding via mytatasky web.

I have also faced similar issues years ago, hence saying. You can also ask CC to drop those packs by giving reason mistakely added.

Hope it helps.

you were subscribed to long-term platinum pack which includes free TS Bollywood premier and active devotion. So when your pack got expired you are automatically charged on a per day basis... but TS Bollywood premier and active devotion is only free in platinum packs ... so, you are being charged for base pack + hd access + TSBP + active devotion on a per day basis. log on to mytatasky or contact cc and ask them to drop these packs and select a lower base pack like my 99 pack and when you want to recharge (after 20) select any pack you want or you can again activate long-term platinum packs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock