tatasky going to add 5 new channels in 1st week of november

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bajirao Singham said:
@rushils 372 tatasky will launch both hbo channels on 3rd nov so the testing will surely on 2nd nov

thank for reply this question and my every question

Bajirao Singham said:
@rushils 372 tatasky will launch both hbo channels on 3rd nov so the testing will surely on 2nd nov

Bro any news about the HD versions of the HBO channels?

TS should push for DTH portability now with Trai/govt so that they will get many disgruntled customers from other DTH cos.

Ts ll never promote DTH portability.

Otherwise

All all buy ts stb and use d2h or dish service.

Bcoz ts provide best stb and UI
And d2h or dish tv provide maximum channel

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

TS is on channel adding spree, also if they are getting additional TPs from gsat then they will be in a position to provide max no of channels. In this case they will have all +ves so they can push for portability....

HBO channels Not added on TATASKY Fake thread

Gani said:
Ya harsha reddy bro told 100% right news....sure tatasky adding 6-7 channels during november 1st week.....

It is 3- nov where is HBO channels

I suggest Dream members NOT to give LIKE for such channel addition news without source.
These news may prove Right or Wrong later on. And we can give lots of reps or likes only at the time of channel addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock