tatasky going to add 5 new channels in 1st week of november

Status
Not open for further replies.
After half and 1 year tatasky will be best DTH of the world

lets hope and wait till they add the Channels every time we will wait for the day of addition of new channels but the day never come for channels with above list

Great News. Many more channels coming soon.

Nick said:
After half and 1 year tatasky will be best DTH of the world

They may be the best after 1 and half year but reality is till now they are the most expensive DTH in India for a North Subscriber as compared to other DTH like Airtel, VideoCon D2H and Dish TV. Addition of channels must be compare with the cost we are paying to the DTH provider. I am 100% sure Tata Sky will do nothing in price except to increase it more after 1 & half year and we will get almost nothing in our subscribed packages. :angry I tried my level best to have a package like Airtel or VideoCon or even like Dish TV in Tata Sky with minimum cost comparing the other 3 mention DTH but I am fail to do so even though I spent hours for this thing :wall.

As per their mega pack they will provide all new sd channels free but hbo's premium channel cost is 50 per month. How can possible?

i have mailed to tatasky CEO yesterday for addition of new Channels lets u check the rply from them

Sir,

i need a proper info from tatasky that u have completed the migration process in Telugu are you adding any new channels in the telugu region are not say me the true if u are adding yes we are going to add this channels are else in straight rply me that no additions we can't wait for more time y bcz other operators are providing more channels for less price. Other DTH operators are providing Extra telugu channels in addition of Regular Channels example Telugu CiniMAA CLUB in SUN Direct and they are also providing FM radio Channels in Telugu there are no such things in tatasky. this is the second time i am mailing for you regrading this your not proving any proper info for this.

here we are paying more and getting less entertainment in tatasky i hope its my big big mistake to choose the tatasky as my DTH if i have choose other i may b njyg more channels

Rply from tatasky

[email protected]
9:40 AM (15 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

Greetings from Tata Sky !

This is with reference to your email dated 26th October 2013 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer Mr.Harit Nagpal, regarding the channels of your interest

Thank you for your mail and keen interest in Tata Sky. We have made a note of your feedback.

We wish to inform you that Tata Sky's endeavour to provide its subscribers the best balance of content and towards this we keep adding new channels time to time. We definitely plan to introduce many more exciting channels with the best possible content , as may be made possible by technological solutions and appropriate balancing of content, keeping in view the interest of consumers at large.

However needless to add we shall keep you posted of any new launch, service or development that would make a difference to your TV viewing or your Tata Sky account.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to a long and committed relationship with you.

Warm Regards

Meenakshi
Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.,

[THREAD ID:1-AY98EAL]

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 26/10/2013 10:51:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: No Reply for my mail the Service Request number is 1-23778055460
_________++++++++++_________
DISCLAIMER:
This communication (including any accompanying documents / attachments) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination and/or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately. Communicating through e-mail is not secure and
capable of interception & delays. Any one communicating with Tata Sky by e-mail accepts the risks involved
and their consequences. While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses, the addressee should also
scan for viruses and notify the originator. Thank you for your cooperation.
_______++++++++++_______

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock