Tatasky HD Add-on new DMP

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys I recharged my account with annual DMP(Rs.3135) and annual HD add-on DMP pack (Rs. 1045) by calling customer care. Which HD channels are included in HD add-on pack?Is it same as HD access fee? Suppose i add English movies pack at Rs.90, will i get the correponsing HD channels?

Please help. I think Tatasky tricked me. :-/

Bro you don't get another HD channel because this pack is not like as HD access pack but you get the HD channels present in Dhammal Mix pack in the pack of DMP HD Add-on.

HD addon and HD access are different.

With HD add-on you get those HD chs which are present on that addon.

With HD access you get HD feed of SD chs which are present on your base pack.

If you want English HD movies by subscribing English movies pack then you need HD access.

So you hv done a mistake by subscribing HD addon. Contact cc immediately They will correct it.

Sarkar said:
HD addon and HD access are different.

With HD add-on you get those HD chs which are present on that addon.

With HD access you get HD feed of SD chs which are present on your base pack.

If you want English HD movies by subscribing English movies pack then you need HD access.

So you hv done a mistake by subscribing HD addon. Contact cc immediately They will correct it.

yep i did a great mistake!. CC said you need to recharge with 880 more to get 1 year hd access fee. now if you calculate new setup box price(4900) with recharging existing box, 2nd one is costly. Did a mistake, should have bought new DTH. :wall :wall :wall

You can simply migrate to English Pack which cost you much and if you want English HD only in less price you could buy DishTV and subscribe MaxHD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock