TATASKY logo very big in SUVARNA Kannada channel

bhargavachandra said:
No migration has no direct effect on Logo Size. It's just that they might be experimenting on other things as well apart from the migration.

may be TS wants to change logo size after migration is complete...

Re: RE: TATASKY logo very big in SUVARNA Kannada channel

NinadG said:

Agreed bro

But I dont want big logo.

Already SD channels logo big in size on LCD/LED TVs, if they make it more bigger then it will be worst among all dths.

Bapun Raz said:
Already SD channels logo big in size on LCD/LED TVs, if they make it more bigger then it will be worst among all dths.

I trust on them that they won't make it bigger or odd. It's just that we caught them when they are experimenting. The design elements of almost everything in Tata Sky, be it the Tata Sky DVR box or the remote control or Television commercials or Print commercials, have always been palatable and better than the competition.

NinadG said:

Yup bro..

haha.... what a 'co-accident', we met again in a thread that discusses the Logo Size (this time about being too big) :p

bhargavachandra said:
I trust on them that they won't make it bigger or odd. It's just that we caught them when they are experimenting. The design elements of almost everything in Tata Sky, be it the Tata Sky DVR box or the remote control or Television commercials or Print commercials, have always been palatable and better than the competition.

Experimenting on live channels??????
I thought there are few test channels on TS been captured by some members. So TS could have used those channels for logo testing if required.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock