TataSky removed Dhamaal Cricket Pack....

thereality

Banned
Reaction score
mLe1wSn.png

So now if you are cricket viewer,you need to Shellout Rs 360 pack or take addons

the package is not removed,now got the message of all reviced price in ma stb dhamal cricket package price is now 300

bhaskar9090 said:
the package is not removed,now got the message of all reviced price in ma stb dhamal cricket package price is now 300

Change pack and try o subscribe it again after a day or two you will see you cannot subscribe it

ABCDEFGH said:
Take My99 Pack + All sports pack addon

Rs 259

99 pack is not useful to most people.Hardly got any pay channels which is viewed mostly and ofcouse no regional channel. Its good for people who does niche viewing so that they can take appropriate addon.

Sarkar said:
Change pack and try o subscribe it again after a day or two you will see you cannot subscribe it

Now m on supreme sports,the changes had been made earlier.but today evening i received the message in stb.and the message had all the packages and old price with new price change..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock