TataSky switching to mpeg4 | Star Sports 2 comes to Tata Sky & Sun Direct

Shubham said:
bro plz add breaking also, its an hot news,but looking very cool so....

done bro...... :tup:tup:tup

mmadhankumar said:

Speaking to indiantelevision.com Tata Sky CEO Harit Nagpal said that the channel is available only on MPEG 2. At the same time the company is moving towards MPEG 4 technology and its new standard definition boxes are also incorporating this technology.

What a confusing report!! On one line it's telling "Only available on MPEG 2" and in next line it's telling "Tata Sky moving towards MPEG-4"

I already told u people in other thread...

I had upgraded to hd box.....

So within a week we will hear some gud news.....

:sp:p:p:p:sp:sp:sp:sp

esamrat said:
mmadhankumar said:

Speaking to indiantelevision.com Tata Sky CEO Harit Nagpal said that the channel is available only on MPEG 2. At the same time the company is moving towards MPEG 4 technology and its new standard definition boxes are also incorporating this technology.

What a confusing report!! On one line it's telling "Only available on MPEG 2" and in next line it's telling "Tata Sky moving towards MPEG-4"

Exactly, the press info is wrong, it should read "available on MPEG 4 only".

esamrat said:
mmadhankumar said:

yea really confusing statement.......

this was most expeted move bys ts after waiting for so many months for gsat10

great news for TS. can any one tell how many sd channels and hd channels can be added in the existing transponders on INSAT ,if they move to MPEG4 services. can any one create a new theard giving that information.

me_saket said:
just double the count.

from 200 to 375 atlest

thats great to hear..:) hoping they will add TEN HD first befor june 28th. as there is india triseries in west indies, which comes in TEN HD...

what ts moving to mpeg4 :D:D:D:D:D:D

i think we should not celebrate now as during gsat 10 also this type of news had came..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock