DDF Exclusive Zee Tamil HD Launching on 15 October(to be available on tata sky, sun direct & leading cable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There cant be two scales. Either allow all languages or only english. Wil you allow Jokkes in Tamil Langauge?
Where are you seeing two scales? It's clearly mentioned in the rules book that the general chat thread is exempted from the language rule. You can use any language there and jokes is part of general chat. No one is biased towards any language here as you are assuming!! If you have any issue with this, open a separate thread in talk to team section and we will be happy to clarify it further. Stay on topic in this thread please.

Where are you seeing two scales? It's clearly mentioned in the rules book that the general chat thread is exempted from the language rule. You can use any language there and jokes is part of general chat. No one is biased towards any language here as you are assuming!! If you have any issue with this, open a separate thread in talk to team section and we will be happy to clarify it further. Stay on topic in this thread please.
No need for opening-up new thread. If we (me and 273 friends in this forum) are not happy with this forum, we will be quitting. We dont like to continue with dissatisfaction.

Velu bro don't quit,enjoy ur own,ignore which u don't like others posts

There cant be two scales. Either allow all languages or only english. Wil you allow Jokkes in Tamil Langauge?

Rules related to regional languages are already discussed much and published long back. There won't be any change in that. You can post jokes in Tamil language. But in other places you have to follow rules. No exception.

No need for opening-up new thread. If we (me and 273 friends in this forum) are not happy with this forum, we will be quitting. We dont like to continue with dissatisfaction.
Who is stopping you? I am saying this instead of being polite because people like you don't understand that way, from what i learnt over 10 years experience on these forums.

List you 273 friends and i will be banning them anyways!

If you were threatening us, accept that and i will not continue further. You have acted like a junk before too but we forgived, now no more mercy.

The reason behind saying this is, instead of thousands of useless guys if we have ten (10) people who are helpful and understanding then forum can be a better place!

Going by this the hindu tamil paper ad Zee Tamil HD might be sure available in ADTV,Dish,D2H & Sun DTH but little bit confusion is there whether it's about New Look SD or HD too,since RDTV not included in the list of Available operators I am bit confident its about Zee Tamil HD availability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock