Tatasky Testing 3 SD Channels

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 8,199
Justsnow22 said:
But Rishey Cineplex, Sony wah , Zee Anmol Cinema wat is reason why it is not been added even though it has been launched minute ago

Justsnow22 said:

I think you wanted to correct the word minute into months so posted the word month separately. But you can edit the post and correct the word instead of adding a new reply. I hope you got it now about editing the posts.

Chances for the addition of Some Good Hindi & Other channels are still high. as Tata Sky not Started Testing any new channel in New Tp.   Hope for the Best

I think Star Utsav Movies, Zee Anmol Cinema and Sony Wah only these 3 Hindi Movie Channels are worth watching. These 3 can be added. Rests are crap. There is no difference between WOW Cinema and Naaptol Blue.

Bishnu15 said:
Even Rishtey Cineplex is a good channel.
This reply is related to your previous reply. In such cases, try to edit the previous reply and another point instead of adding a new reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock