Tatasky Testing 3 SD Channels

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 8,213
Rishtey Cineplex, Sony Wah, Star Utsav movies & Zee Anmol Cinema these 4 Hindi movie Channels should be added on priority basis no point adding Regional channels Already plenty der In TS they should rethink strategy to add Hindi movie Channels

Areey bhai isi mahine me sab ajayega :k

In this month they will surely add remaining Hindi Channels :k

I am hoping and waiting from Diwali Additions for same to happen but every time it's only Tamil, Telegu n Malayalam which is of no use for ROI customers who can't understand South Indian language.

Justsnow22 said:
I am hoping and waiting from Diwali Additions for same to happen but every time it's only Tamil, Telegu n Malayalam which is of no use for ROI customers who can't understand South Indian language.

In the same way, Hindi channel addition will not be useful for South customers. But we are not saying to not add Hindi channels bro.. Though it is not useful for us (the south people), it is useful for you (the north people) and so we are welcoming the Hindi channel addition as well. At the same time we are expecting South channel addition as well. Like that you can ask them to Hindi channels as well instead of saying there is no use of adding south channels. I hope you got it. Your sentence would be taken in wrong perspective by others if they are not understanding it clearly.

I mean to say already 15 channels added in South Indian regional since Diwali nothing as such in Hindi why not give break to regional language n add Hindi movie Channels instead which is pending since very very long tym

Justsnow22 said:

I think ts want to finish first south additions

Ts must be waiting for good occasion to add hindi channels at once like Christmas or New Year :huh:k;)

M.J.Sadiq said:
In the same way, Hindi channel addition will not be useful for South customers. But we are not saying to not add Hindi channels bro.. Though it is not useful for us (the south people), it is useful for you (the north people) and so we are welcoming the Hindi channel addition as well. At the same time we are expecting South channel addition as well. Like that you can ask them to Hindi channels as well instead of saying there is no use of adding south channels. I hope you got it. Your sentence would be taken in wrong perspective by others if they are not understanding it clearly.

Agreed with you bro :tup

Justsnow22 said:
I mean to say already 15 channels added in South Indian regional since Diwali nothing as such in Hindi why not give break to regional language n add Hindi movie Channels instead which is pending since very very long tym

I agree bro.. They also need to add Hindi channels for ROI... Don't know why they are not adding.. Did you contact Tatasky customer care and raised your voice there? I am seeing you are raising your voice in many posts here in DDF but not sure Tata Sky has taken your feedback from all these posts. Better you raise the voice there as well.

And, we are okay even if they are stopping regional channel addition for 1 month and add Hindi channels.

But I guess they are working towards DAS Phase III which is closing on Dec 31. Most of the DAS III cities are in South and many people are using Cable TV here. In Cable TV, many regional channels are available. To get those Cable TV users into Tata Sky, they have to add these regional channels as well and in the same cost of Cable TV. I think that is what Tata Sky is doing now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock