TATASKY Testing New HD Channel.

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 59,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what's the use of that, when we can't view those channels in the MPEG-4 SD STB... I don't see a point of scanning in SD STB... Already the EPG have list of HD Channels if anyone wants !!

I want know that sd boxes are MPEG 4 compatible or not. How can i check its MPEG 4 compatible or not supported.

Sbhopale said:
I want know that sd boxes are MPEG 4 compatible or not. How can i check its MPEG 4 compatible or not supported.

:no :no No buddy, if they will be then why should people will buy HD boxes..?? :no :no

You are not understanding my point. I mean in future if tata sky move on MPEG4 then need MPEG4 STB. I heard that tata sky providing MPEG4 STB for sd cust. Since 2009. Mine is april 2011 so i want to know about my STB. Is it MPEG4 or MPEG2 as it not shown signal of HD tp. And i can see any sd tp signal on tata sky STB in LNB setting even dd direct's tp too.

Your STB is MPEG-4, after 2010 all STBs are of MPEG-4 technology in Tata Sky..

dreamdth said:
Your STB is MPEG-4, after 2010 all STBs are of MPEG-4 technology in Tata Sky..

but how can i check? Is there any method to check? Is HD signal is lock on sd STB? Or its due to not compatible MPEG4 box?

Its TEN HD. Confirmed . Tata Sky was due to add Ten HD.

Well i don't know what you are saying, HD Channel lock as HD Channel already available on you STB that is why you can view them in EPG and you can't view them as HD not supported in the STB.. Lets come to topic now, feel free to post new thread regarding it..

This is the 12th :hd channel :)new on test currently) on the TP : 10970/H/28500

I wonder if they had so much space in Insat 4A with the tp space crunch in question from so many months :huh They are utilising all the left empty tp space in Insat 4A.... :gn

Only the start of test transmission will tell whether the new :hd channel is Ten :hd or any other :hd channel :)

Now These Are The Latest EPG.

ESPN HD>
nS0qg.png

TEST1312HD>
dv3Mb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock