Tatasky Testing "Sony BBC Earth HD & Star Gold Select HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 13,043
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai khushi ka mausam hai let's forget it.
nJoy life bro:eek:hya

Tha.RP8 said:
Please don't take my reaction differently bro, if you want I'll apologize. What I meant was that you may have forgotten to post the second image, as by that time you had posted another thread on bb earth sd. Because though you work faster than machines, after all you are also human. And so lazy I am, instead of writing that, I decided to like a comment that I thought was close to it. From my ip you can see that I'm on mobile, as I am in bed. I fell a bit asleep after tgat, then I forgot about it. Only now I realise that the post I liked is a rude question. Really sorry for hurting you bro, please forgive me if possible.. If you think I was wrong, please feel free to ban me, but plz forgive me...

FYI, I also thought by mistakely He might have forgotten to post screen shot there , I ddnt said his posting false news so much ur blaming me I was just telling Him abt d same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock