• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 13,093
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritesh said:
Be it a good phase or bad, it passes. 
And i never talked about beating Ts, and i am just being optimistic & you are being arrogant. 
TS is a premium dth service provider of India, but without Tps, it was also facing bad days (if you remember).

Bro, don't take it seriously. M just kidding. If u feel harm due to my post, then m extremely sorry. :(
I apologies for that.

Meh, we have too many knowledge kinda channels like this. miss the old bbc entertainment channel.

SUPERDTH said:
Adtv just one tp active it pending hd ch list is long day by day ts add newly Launched hd ch.
Adtv k liye Delhi ab dur hai

D. J. Das. said:
Adtv never beat TS in :hd channel count. :p :nj :nj
Im thinking of not to reply here but i have to .. What Ritesh bhaiya told airtel can match the competition with tatasky .. What wrong in it .. Are you afraid of competition :huh .. As a real player always support & encourage othe other instead of teasing .. Why this much teasing we are teased Ts anywhere in the adtv forum :huh .. Is there any valid point you have to tease a particular dth who have 62+ hd channels .. Plz think guys most of the Ts using bros are here not like that only some of them .. Plz .. I dont want partition and plz dont make me to think like that im considering whole ddf as a one Family :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Im thinking of not to reply here but i have to .. What Ritesh bhaiya told airtel can match the competition with tatasky .. What wrong in it .. Are you afraid of competition :huh .. As a real player always support & encourage othe other instead of teasing .. Why this much teasing we are teased Ts anywhere in the adtv forum :huh .. Is there any valid point you have to tease a particular dth who have 62+ hd channels .. Plz think guys most of the Ts using bros are here not like that only some of them .. Plz .. I dont want partition and plz dont make me to think like that im considering whole ddf as a one Family :) ..

I am extremely sorry for that bro. I never want to harm someone. I apologies for that. really very very sorry. If I did mistake for posting that post, then please do a strict action against me. I will accept.

Ritesh said:
TS is a premium dth service provider of India, but without Tps, it was also facing bad days (if you remember).

Exactly bhaiya :) .. Some are thinking Ts straight away came frm heaven and from day 1 they living heaven but they also have hell past situation like adtv .. Dont know why some are not accept or hide that ..
Saj 007 said:
We need a neck to neck competition between them ...:tup;)

If all members are like Bapun bro , Saj bhai , Sarfa bhai then no issue will arise like this .. And some are not even allow the word adtv to pronounce in Ts forum ..

Please remember that Tata Sky is partnered with Sky. No wonder it's in number 1. Sky was already in business and they launched in India with Tata. But other operators are only Indian. It's hard to fight against TS, but many are doing it...

D. J. Das. said:
I am extremely sorry for that bro. I never want to harm someone. I apologies for that. really very very sorry. If I did mistake for posting that post, then please do a strict action against me. I will accept.

It's good that you accepted your mistake....:clap :tup

D. J. Das. said:

I know you bro very much that why shocked comment from your side .. No pblm bro im happy you understand it correctly thanks for that :tup:) ..

If I really did a very big mistake then I will ready to leave DDF. Again sorry for that. :( :'( :'( :s :( :u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock