Tatasky Testing STAR World Premiere HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Star World Premiere HD will be available on TATA SKY from 24 th September

So many threads for Swp

They havent mentioned about any other dth's....so fingers crossed....:no:sp

Yugendran Akash said:
They have updated on SWP's website that "IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN TATA SKY FROM 24 SEP"!!!!!!:hd:new Enjoy guys!!!:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

SOURCE: http://premiere.starworld.in/

So what happens when you "pre-book"? I already have Tata Sky+HD. Will I receive the new Sky World premiere automatically, or need to sign up for it?

iainingoa said:
So what happens when you "pre-book"? I already have Tata Sky+HD. Will I receive the new Sky World premiere automatically, or need to sign up for it?

Depends on what pack you have. If you have Mega or Eng pack with HD, you will probably automatically get it. If not and if it requires to be subscribed to on a la carte basis, it's a matter of a few seconds required to send an SMS.

Now its confirmed

not in sd

Dont worry Airtel users..... We have so many channels to be happy about.... Congratulations to Tata Sky... They might get this channel but they are missing so many HD channels we have on Airtel..... Remember we will get to see India's tour of South Africa in HD on Ten HD unlike Tata Sky viewers..... To say this in unity, it is rather channels loss if it is not getting the very much required viewership if they are being too stubborn on spreading their existence in all the networks including Dish TV......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock