Tatasky Testing STAR World Premiere HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugendran Akash said:
TATA SKY is gaining speed in the DTH race.....ts subscribers are lucky....But we airtel users are in a fix whether they will add or not...:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:sp:sp:sp:':)':)'(
But not TS HD customers. I think you already have more popular HD channels than TS.

Shubham said:
13 HD Channels. :)
Where was SonySix earlier? In the same TP as 13th HD ?
If further addition in the same TP affects the quality of existing HD channels better not to welcome StarWorld Premiere.

Don't worry. It will not affect quality. They now have enough space to add it on another TP. If they are using HD TP for 13th channel, it means TS is confident of not compromising PQ.

Little change in Epg name,

Earlier

heru6eda.jpg

Now

4oUrQrI.jpg

Mr soorya six HD which was 13th channel got removed in may, now SWP HD is 13th channel not 14th on same tp

These are audio & video pids Soorya.

They had already created enough Space on their TP's to add few channels by converting their channels from Mp2 to MP4. Bcoz Tatasky's main reason for converting their channels to MP4 was for creating space in their TP's, so they can add few channels in their platform.

me_saket said:
Mr soorya six HD which was 13th channel got removed in may, now SWP HD is 13th channel not 14th on same tp

I didn't say that Sony SIx exists now as 13th. It was..
Please read once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock